A background check is the process of looking up official and commercial records about a person or business.
Individual checks can include the following:
- Identity and address verification – whether the applicant is who he or she claims to be. Generally includes verification of the individual’s present and previous addresses.
- Education Verification – School grades, degree and any professional qualifications obtained.
- Character Reference Check
- Employment History
- Employment References
- Criminal History Report
- Marriage and/or Divorce records
The level of background investigation may vary from industry to industry or position to position.
Business checks can include the following:
- Possible Owners and Officers
- Lawsuits, Liens, Judgments
- Corporate Records
- UCC Filings
- Associated Businesses, Associated People
Whether you are interested in merging a business, acquiring a business, financing a venture, or negotiating a settlement, AIC’s Status Reports provide clients with the necessary data to make those critical business decisions. As always, our data is verified through multiple sources.
These investigations are conducted on local, State and Federal levels based on the areas of known residency of an individual or locations of a business.
PRICING: A minimum fee of $150.00 applies for this service.
Our rates are based upon the expertise necessary to successfully accomplish your goals and the terms of your contract.